Closed Thread

Thread: First and Last Post

Logan Guest

Default First and Last Post

I was under the impression when I registered into this website that I was entering an audio and music site and community.

I now find that the owner/administrator is flavouring his contributions with anti-vax propaganda, in bright red paint.

It is his website and these are his views. He is at liberty to do so.

I am 80 and therefore in the advanced risk category for Covid-19. I was a scientist before retirement. My views on ignorant anti-vax idiots are predictable.

Please expunge me from your membership list. I won't be visiting again, as is my right.

Logan

I'm jamie.

father, forgive them............
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    I was under the impression when I registered into this website that I was entering an audio and music site and community.
    You obviously missed the 21 sections on audio and music then.

I now find that the owner/administrator is flavouring his contributions with anti-vax propaganda
    It's called an "opinion", based on 'freedom of speech' mate, still available in a lot of countries, including yours. You're welcome to express your opinions here too. And Marco has never said no to vaccines, you need to read a little more carefully.

...in bright red paint.
    We don't use paint here, it's called Font Colour.

Well, obviously not in your eyes.

I am 80...
    Happy Birthday.

I was a scientist before retirement.
    Well, you MUST know EVERYTHING then.

My views on ignorant anti-vax idiots are predictable.
    Then share them, rather than throwing your toys out of the pram like some offended 'snowflake'.

Please expunge me from your membership list. I won't be visiting again, as is my right.

Logan
    Well done Logan, on the run again. Sheesh.

I think I'll keep you on as a permanent member though, just so people can laugh at your silly post. Also you seem to have a massive problem with mathematics as you're actually 60 according to the date of birth you set upon forum sign up...

And this is not your first post, it's actually your fourth. Although it is definitely your last.

I've also moved your thread into the proper section - again due to poor reading and interpretation skills when it comes to instruction. Tell me, what kind of "scientist" were you?

Ben Duncan mains conditioner
    2022 MacBook Pro 14" M1 Pro 10/16/16/16
    Samsung QE75Q90T 75" QLED TV
    XMOS DSD Async USB to Coax converter
    RME Audio ADI-2 FS (AK4493) DAC
    Chord Clearway XLR interconnects
    Audioquest Crimson USB interconnect
    QED Quartz Reference optical interconnect
    Edifier S3000 Pro active speakers
    Atacama SE24 stands

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hello "James" [an obvious troll],

Firstly [no pun intended], how can it be your first and last post, when three have preceded it? Have you lost the others down the back of the sofa? I'd check under the dubiously stained pictures of Hattie Jacques.

Anyway, in the interests of accuracy, let's start with the facts. It was in fact your *forth* post. Dementia must be a right bastard

I'm happy to say that your impression was correct. This is indeed an audio and music site and community, so I can't fault your eyesight.

I now find that the owner/administrator is flavouring his contributions with anti-vax propaganda, in bright red paint.
    Red paint? I see... So you pretended to be a scientist, in order to mask your stupidity? A cunning strategy. Unfortunately, Mr Magoo, your eyesight is fading, as you clearly missed the key word "mandatory".

I'm not 'anti-vax' [far from it], but rather anti MANDATORY vaccinations, such as at one point what was being proposed for Covid. Perhaps that one-dimensional 'scientific brain' of yours is able to differentiate between both? No? Never mind.. I feel for you, as it must be a shock to discover that the world isn't so black and white.

In actuality, I'm someone who believes very strongly in and supports freedom and human rights. You know, the idea that we live in a democracy, not a dictatorship, so no-one has the right to force us to have something we don't want, including vaccines?

Difficult for a control freak like you to wrap your head around, I know.

Thank you, I'm honoured you agree that I should be granted such a privilege. Am I also at liberty to call you an arse? That is my erudite opinion of you, sir.

I am 80 and therefore in the advanced risk category for Covid-19. I was a scientist before retirement. My views on ignorant anti-vax idiots are predictable.
    Ah, so now it's not just ignorant presumptions, but also unprovoked insults? The only idiot here is the one who thinks he was a scientist because he played with a chemistry set once. Clearly, my friend, you've sniffed too many Bunsen burners.

80, eh? One would never have imagined your IQ being so high, since you hide your intelligence so well!

In any case, old chap, I do hope you remain safe from Covid, whilst unfortunately losing the battle with your bladder. However, your decision to invest in Tena for Men was an astute one.

Please expunge me from your membership list.
    Gladly, and I shall remember you fondly when "expunging" my next shit.

Cheerio now

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Closed Thread