+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timestep fitting instructions

I'm gerald.

Default Timestep fitting instructions

I have a Timestep that I have passed on to someone but I cant find the instructions .I have tried the search function but the threads i have found does not show any images any help would be great I have emailed them direct but no reply so far .

Cheers Gerry

I'm Kevin.

Timestep what?
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm gerald.

Sorry Timestep power supply

I'm Kevin.

Get in touch with Time-Step/Sound HiFi and they may post the instructions out to you.
    Failing that, a search on here will probably give you all the information you need, as I remember that there was a discussion about where you connected the negative feed.
    Kevin

I'm gerald.

I have tried Timestep spoke someone called Dave.He was much help as as chocolate tea pot .He refused to supply a copy of instructions .

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by diviy View Post
    I have tried Timestep spoke someone called Dave.He was much help as as chocolate tea pot .He refused to supply a copy of instructions .
    He owns Timestep. Did you try and grease his palms....
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm gerald.

That Dave guy was totally up his own arse .
    I have found some threads but pics are missing.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by diviy View Post
    That Dave guy was totally up his own arse .
    I have found some threads but pics are missing.
    It's a sore subject on here. He's been banned. I had a timestep PSU for my 1210 years ago, nowhere near as good as the Paul Hynes PSU I own.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Kevin.

There are pictures around on the web.
    Just bear in mind that it is general,opinion that the negative is in the wrong place if you follow the Timestep instructions.

Google “fitting SL1200 PSU” and you should find all you need.
    Kevin

I'm Ian.

To be honest i found the instructions lacking and pictures could of been better. There is plenty of information both on here in the archives and web but you will need to go back in time. I believe the creator is no longer welcome and i agree can be a tad testy to deal with. If you are stuck i am willing to copy my set and forward to you. Ian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast