+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: iFi Zen Blue Hi-Res Bluetooth DAC

I'm Nat.

you have pm

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Natara View Post
    you have pm
    Not seen anything yet maybe you PM'd the OP?

For the record, it doesn't work very well with my phone (cheap Honor) but works perfectly with my daughter's Fire HD tablet and my wife's iPad, so it can be fussy, just to bear in mind. I suspect it's a Bluetooth strength issue but can't be sure.

I'm Nat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Not seen anything yet maybe you PM'd the OP?

For the record, it doesn't work very well with my phone (cheap Honor) but works perfectly with my daughter's Fire HD tablet and my wife's iPad, so it can be fussy, just to bear in mind. I suspect it's a Bluetooth strength issue but can't be sure.
    Hi Lawrence
    I'm not sure why the pm didn't get through but reading that it's BT signal isn't great is a bit of a deal breaker as it's my main reason for wanting it playing Tidal and iRadio from my phone in a 2nd system. So very sorry think I'll leave it Lawrence but GLWS.

I'm Lawrence.

It's not that this has an issue with BT strength as it's a receiver, it's my phone that has the issue. But no worries as I've now found a use for it with my Fire tablet. I'll still sell it if anyone wants one cheap though as it's such a great piece of kit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12