+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale: Cambridge CXA60 Integrated amp.

I'm steve.

Default For Sale: Cambridge CXA60 Integrated amp.

Due to the recent purchase of a new amp my trusty Cambridge CXA60 is now up for sale. It has been owned by me since new and is in mint, totally unmarked condition in silver finish. No doubt anyone reading this will no doubt be aware of this amps pedigree, it having garnered multiple awards as well as 2 Product of the Year Awards from What Hifi.
    Unfortunately a year ago the original remote was accidentally water (tea) damaged and was rendered unusable so I’ve replaced it with an aftermarket remote which has all the same functionality, I’ve included the index to the new remote as some buttons are in a slightly different place than on the original. The amp will come packed in the original box and with its user manual.
    I’m looking for £350+ carriage which should be around £15 or £20 with extra full damage insurance cover.

Thanks for looking.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Alan.

someone on WAM looking for one of these

https://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum/top...omment-2703045
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm steve.

Cheers, I’ve put a reply on his want ad thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm steve.

Amp now SOLD !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread