+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale Saba green cone drivers

I'm Peter.

Default For Sale Saba green cone drivers

After seeing the sale post for the Saba green cone DIY cabinet post on here, it reminded me that I've had these for some time and I need to move these on. Bought these with the crazy notion of possibly getting the DIY kit and building the speakers myself but soon realised that I had neither the skill,tools or patience for the task. So time to let somebody else make good use of them.
    These are in good condition and in full working order. £70 plus postage or collected from Cheshire.

I'm Simon.

Hi Peter
    Sent a pm.
    Thanks
    Simon

I'm Peter.

Now Sold

I'm Simon.

Hope Peter doesn't mind hijacking post but I'm struggling putting my own thread up with my pictures. Bought these hoping to nab the reso cabinets that were for sale at same time, missed the cabinets though, I'm not skilled enough or got the time to start from scratch building cabinets so back for sale. There is a date stamp on the drive units saying 1956 , one tweeter is lightly darker and just noticed when taking pictures seems to be imperfection on darker tweeter just below mounting holes. £ 70 prefer collection from South Cheshire but could post at buyers cost and risk.

I'm Simon.

Sunny bump

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Sunny bump
    You may find that anyone looking will get as far as the "now sold" and look no further. I only scrolled further as I have a pair of Lampizator OB's that use these units. If I were you I would start a new thread. If you have problems uploading pics I or others on here can help. Rob.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Simon.

Hi Rob
    Thanks for the reply, will post tomorrow on new thread did takesome pictures but always end upside down , mind you as these are round shouldn't matter too much.
    Thanks
    Simon

+ Reply to Thread