+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone elseís Roon being an ar5e?

I'm Grant.

you can sell it on i believe. no if you have a lifetime then stick with. its a good bit of software. there are always issues with updates my yearly is coming up soon
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

ďI like my whisky old and my women young.Ē Ė "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyse6748 View Post

It was said in jest
    Yep I know, hence the smiley.

Actually I now regret not doing the Roon lifetime sub thing.

I used JRiver for years and moved to Roon mainly as JRiver took a management decision not to integrate Tidal (for rather weak reasons imo).
    Current: Roon/Tidal > RPi> Metrum Hex > Sugden IA4 > Kudos Cardea.

I'm Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Yep I know, hence the smiley.

Actually I now regret not doing the Roon lifetime sub thing.

I used JRiver for years and moved to Roon mainly as JRiver took a management decision not to integrate Tidal (for rather weak reasons imo).
    Actually Edward, I've gone a bit overkill on Roon with integration of both Tidal and Qobus.... so giving up on Roon would be utter stupidity.
    However, I initially thought MQA was goods gift but High Res files in Qobus are just as good ... if not better.
    What with still buying Vinyl... it's an expensive hobby.

Still.... makes me happy

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I'm Peter.

Well, another surprise. YET another update tonight. To the infamous 1.8 Version.

Who knows what this will bring????

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I'm Gary.

Got the update here too,

Interface seems snappier on the Ipad, like that songs you’ve added to Playlists show up again on album track lists.
    Could be enjoying a track off an album, and zip directly to a playlist of similar.

Few things like that that the user base was asking to get put back in from older releases, and they were.
    Shows the Roon guys listen to their customers, never a bad thing.
    This comment is awaiting moderation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234