+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Pioneer PD-S507 CD Player

I'm Russell.

Default FS: Pioneer PD-S507 CD Player

As I haven’t any CD’s anymore, time to move on the player I used for a while.

Don’t really know too much about it except I understand it was from Pioneer’s better end and incorporated what they called Hi-bit Legatto Link Conversion (whatever that is...)

Sounds very good to my ears and uses a stable platter mechanism that uses the platter to spin in the drawer so you place CD’s upside down to play.

In excellent condition with no marks that I can see with everything working as it should including the remote control.

No packaging or manual (although easy to get on line) but will be packaged very well for delivery which is included (UK mainland only) for the asking price of £50.

I'm Geoff.

Nice unit and a bargain at the price. Somebody will grab that!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Lawrence.

Great transport these, some models have only optical or even no digital out but I see this one has both SPDIF and optical so a great buy for someone. If I hadn't just bought a Meridian I'd be all over this.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Russell.

This is now SOLD STP.

I'm Graham.

As Lawrence says, these make good transports. And its great having actual buttons to control the features in addition to the remote.

+ Reply to Thread