+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FOR SALE: Croft 25RSLS + RIAA/R + 7R pair

I'm Anthony.

Default FOR SALE: Croft 25RSLS + RIAA/R + 7R pair

Change of direction means my Croft amplification is now up for sale. Details follow;

25RSLS: Bought originally from classifieds on Pinkfish in late 2018 and then sent to Glen for upgrade. Started life as a 25R phono pre-amp but was modded by Glen last year to replace the phono stage with the RSLS line stage fitted with one 12BH7A per channel, and fit “better” pots. This remains one box. Valve complement comprises; 2No RCA 12BH7A, 2No JJECC83S, 1No Mullard 85A2. Line stage valves each fitted with 1 x Herbie’s Ultrasonic SS Damping Instrument. Original packaging included. Asking price £850 delivered to a UK address.

RIAA/R: Bought from classifieds here late 2016. "Upgraded" valve complement comprises; 1No Tungsol 12BH7 grey plate, 2No Tesla ECC83, 1No Mullard 85A2. Original packaging included. Asking price £650 delivered to a UK address. SOLD

7R Monos, pair: Bought new in July 2016 from Audioflair. "Upgraded" valve complement comprises 1No RCA 12BH7A, 1No Mullard ECC83 (NOS), 1No Mullard 85A2. Original packaging included. Asking price £1,850 delivered to a UK address.

Content to sell individually and happy to consider a discount for sale as a whole package. I also have a box of valves left over from all the "tube rolling" which includes 8No JJ ECC83's; 2No JJ ECC99's and 2No Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH. I will offer these for sale at £10 each delivered or might be able to include some/all (and 4No spare silicone valve rings) to sweeten a package deal.

I will also be putting up a Rothwell Headspace MC head amp, which I used for my Dynavector XX2-Mkii before the Croft phono.

All have been in use since purchase, most recently driving a pair of Tannoy Mansfield 15” HPD’s and are in very good condition. Please see photos below.

RIAA/R: IMG_2079 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    IMG_2080 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    IMG_2081 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    25RSLS: IMG_2082 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    IMG_2083 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    IMG_2084 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    7R (One): IMG_2085 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    IMG_2086 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    IMG_2087 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    7R (Two): IMG_2088 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    IMG_2089 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr
    IMG_2090 by Anthony Pugh, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Antinchip; 15-02-2021 at 10:32. Reason: Update

I'm Allthatwasisorwillbe.

I could be very interested in the RIAA R. I'm planning on upgrading to the 25RS but am wondering if it would be 'better' to have a separate phono stage and get a 2 box line stage pre.

I've sent an email to Glen, asking his opinion.
    Darren

KORUS CUSTOM SERVER
    TECHNICS 1200 MKII_JELCO 750D_SHURE SC35C (with NOS and NEO SAS styli)
    CAIMAN SEG + DORADO PSU
    CROFT MEGA MICRO
    PARADIGM REFERENCE ACTIVE/40'S
    PARADIGM SERVO 15 SUBWOOFER X 2

''The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense''

I'm David.

Just a line to say my set-up is a 25RS pre and 7R monos and they make a beautiful listen.
    Also, very easy to contact Glenn Croft if servicing etc is required.
    Mark Levinson 390 CD / Croft 25RS Special Preamp / Croft 7R mono Amps / Neat Ultimatum XLS Speakers

I'm Anthony.

Thank you for your messages. I had a prior offer on the RIAA/R and can confirm that this is now sold. I have updated the original post.

One down, three to go!

I'm Allthatwasisorwillbe.

No worries, you've gotta be quick in this game!
    Darren

KORUS CUSTOM SERVER
    TECHNICS 1200 MKII_JELCO 750D_SHURE SC35C (with NOS and NEO SAS styli)
    CAIMAN SEG + DORADO PSU
    CROFT MEGA MICRO
    PARADIGM REFERENCE ACTIVE/40'S
    PARADIGM SERVO 15 SUBWOOFER X 2

''The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense''

I'm Anthony.

Midweek bump.

I'm Anthony.

Croft 7R's now sold.

Three down, one to go!

I'm Anthony.

Croft 25RSLS still available.

I'm Anthony.

The Croft 25RSLS has now sold. Thanks to the buyers and all who expressed interest. It was good to converse with fellow members.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread