+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got a light mate?

I'm Colin.

Default Got a light mate?

Just saying hello from north Wales! I don't smoke but I could light the fire and warm myself up!!!

Long time Naim owner, we seem to have settled quite well into them now and don't really see me changing much any time soon. Currently a Michell Orbe, SME V DV XX2 Prefix, CD5XS, NAC52 SC, SNAXO 2-4 TSC 3 NAP 135s. Naim SL2s or Focal micro Utopia (passive)

I'm Geoff.

Hello Colin. Welcome to AOS.

Naim is a popular choice here. Just join in the chat and get to know the site and the members.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Rob.

"ello John, got a new motah?"

Hello Colin. What sort of music do you listen to? I heard a pair of the SL2s at a hifi show in the 80s/90s paired with various bits of Naim gear.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Colin.

Ha, yes well, it make a change from the usual Hi from or hello...

We listen mostly to the average mainstream rock and pop rock, mostly 50s through early 80s, but other stuff too as the mood takes us

The SL2s are new to us, an upcoming house move dictates we have speakers tight up against the wall so we thought we'd give them a go, so far we like them passive but my wife doesn't like them as much as the Focals so we're giving active a go to see how that pans out as we both liked active SBLs years ago. All my amps are away for servicing at the moment so we have a short wait on our hands to hear the result, we might end up flogging them yet

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Colin.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry

("Got a light mac? No, but I've got a dark brown overcoat.")
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread