+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Dublin

I'm Robert.

Default Hi from Dublin

Been looking through threads here for many years on the Art of Sound so eventually decided to join the debate.

My system at present consists of B&W CDM1 speakers, Arcam Alpha 10 amplifier, Mod Squad Line Drive preamp, Arcam cd72, Beresford Bushman dac, Garrard 401 in my own birch ply plinth with a separate tonearm pillar housing an Audio Technica AT1120 arm with Denon dl-110 cartridge and a Graham Slee Era Gold phono pre, my own solid silver speaker cables and interconnects.

Some of the equipment I have used in the past include Pure Sound P10 phono stage, Arcam inbuilt phono stages, Marantz cd63, Monitor Audio ma16 speakers, Heybrook Hb3,
    Arcam A60 Alpha 8,9 Nad 3020i amps, SME 3009 tonearm, Rega rb250 and rb300. Musical fidelity fr54 tonearm, Linn Basic plus tonearm,

My musical intrests include folk, Jazz, Irish Traditional, Rock, Americana, Singer songwriter. favourites include Steely Dan, little Feat, Michael Franks and Dr. John to Dr. feelgood.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Robert. Welcome to AOS.

Now you've signed up, get stuck in and join in the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Robert,

Admirable taste in music there.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread