+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage Koss electrostatic headphones in da house

I'm Lawrence.

Pads arrived today, they look good, are comfy and fit (just).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soft-Foam...-/143725923206

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Pads arrived today, they look good, are comfy and fit (just).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soft-Foam...-/143725923206

as the actress said to the bishop

looking good..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Good result, they look OK.

I had a pair of those headphones years ago.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Lawrence.

Next step is to connect the 6s direct to a speaker amp, I've got a QED converter somewhere that should do the job.

I noticed some distortion on the 9s unfortunately, I messaged the guy on eBay but haven't heard back. Will have to open a case if I don't hear back soon.

I'm Lawrence.

Sent the 9s back due to distortion but got another pair cheap as sold as not working (one side distorting). Might be a relatively easy repair, nice lockdown project anyway, not that the kids let me have any time!

The headband padding was crumbling, and the pads were deflated so I had to remove them all.

Was rather pleased with all the paperwork that came with them, boxed too. Rare to find all that these days.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Good to see the response pen plots. Well done.
    Barry

I'm Lawrence.

Yes nice but definite distortion on one side. It comes and goes so will look inside the cup and the energiser. If I'm lucky it's a loose/worn connection, if not could be a cap or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12