Hi All,

I must admit this isn't probably the best time to be buying new demo stock bearing in mind it looks like we will remain closed for the foreseeable future but I'm really pleased to have added the REL Acoustics Reference G1 MK II Subwoofer for demo so that it is all ready and waiting for us to welcome everyone back in to the shop once we are allowed.

I know I keep banging on about how fundamentally important subwoofers, especially REL's thanks to their Hi-Level connection, are for a 2 Channel system but it looks like the word really is spreading as REL had a record year last year and we sold more REL's than any other brand last year so if you haven't experimented with a REL in your system yet feel free to get in touch to arrange a home demo, beware though there is no going back once you'd heard the improvement.

Please find a few pics below of our new G1 and a link to the G1 on our website -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product.../brands/rel/reference/

Stereo Pair of 212/SX's for Home

Whilst we’re taking subs I thought I’d just post a quick picture of our home system as over Christmas we added another REL 212/SX so now run a stereo pair on our front left and right speakers, I know REL always recommend this is the correct way to run subs for a 2 channel system but up until this point I always have only run one sub but I have to say it is quite an improvement, it isn’t about extra bass but more how it loads the room to give a fuller bass if that makes sense, if you have the room then I would suggest giving 2 a try, I certainly won’t be going back to one sub for my fronts.

Cheers,
Paul