+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raspberry Pi 4B and SMSL SU8 DAC

I'm Ian.

Default Raspberry Pi 4B and SMSL SU8 DAC

These were Christmas presents so I could set up a second system. I did, it worked great then I haven't used it since! I really don't need a second system.

First off a 2Gb Raspberry Pi 4B in a very nice FLIRC case. Comes with a SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB SDXC currently loaded with PicoReplayer and an official RPi power supply.

£65 inc postage to mainland UK

Next and SMSL SU8 Version 2 DAC. This has remote control volume so can be used as a preamp if required. I bought it second hand from Nat here on AoS but it is in first class condition and when I used it with the Pi in my main system it sounded remarkably good. It has an ES9038Q2M DAC chip so is very much up to date.

£125 delivered.

If you would like both the Pi and the DAC to make a very neat digital front end then price for both is £180

Payment by Paypal friends

I'm Ian.

Re the pricing of the RPi. It cost £78 plus postage to put this together. Given that it's probably only had 2 hours use max I don't think £65 delivered is bad value. If you think I'm being mean then try an offer but much lower and I'll hang on to it, always a useful thing to have as a spare.

I'm Ian.

All sold.

+ Reply to Thread