+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Open Frame Stands for Spendor SP1s

I'm Howard.

Default Wanted: Open Frame Stands for Spendor SP1s

I知 in London so we値l have to find a way to get them to me.

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandryka View Post
    I知 in London so we値l have to find a way to get them to me.
    Hi I have some 24" white open frame stands - located London Chalk Farm / kentish town west safe cash on collection possible. They were included as part of a sale of some 47labs lens speakers I bought, but I already have several other speaker stands.

Would be a mere 」30 collected. Don't have any bottom spikes with them - the original owner had them on some marble slabs (which he kept). Anyway if this interests you then please reply on the thread I can post some pics so you can 'remote-view' them first.

I'm Howard.

Yes very interested -- I'd love to see the pictures but I also need to know the dimensions. My speakers base is 30cm x 30 cm, and the height also matters.

I'm David.

60cm height ; 19cm across top, 16 cm depth top . Hadn't noticed that your speakers are fairly large as standmounts go!
    Last edited by cutterschoice; 20-01-2021 at 16:17. Reason: correct description

I'm Howard.

Ah, it's the height that's the main problem. I want to explore the effect of lower stands -- 30cm or thereabouts. But thanks anyway.

+ Reply to Thread