Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is OK and keeping themselves safe and entertained somehow, it certainly looks like this Lockdown is going to be a long one unfortunately, have to say we have started 2021 with a bang as it has been very busy which I am extremely grateful for, I just thought I would do a quick post to mention that in theory we are still allowed to offer 'Click and Collect' although how essential a journey to HFL is open to debate I guess but with everyone looking for ways to pass time then I guess we are supplying a service for mental well being so if I have anything here you would like to try at home please get in touch, if you can't get to us to collect then still get in touch as if you are not too far away we can always throw anything in the van to drop off at your doorstep, masked and distanced of course.

Below was yesterday's pile of HiFi goodies that customers had arranged to 'Click and Collect' to try at home with a similar amount going out today, there really is no point all this great kit sitting here not being enjoyed so I am really happy to lend it out if I have it here.

Please feel free to get in touch regarding anything, it is a real shame we can't have anyone in for demo's at the moment but it is still great to be able to talk HiFi and in general over the phone and email so don't be a stranger

Take care everyone,

Regards,

Paul.