+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale: BOW Wazoo XL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Steve.

Default For Sale: BOW Wazoo XL

Good morning people,

Up for sale is my BOW Technologies Wazoo XL integrated amplifier. Mrs. P is going to put it on Ebay, but I thought I'd give you guys first shout.

I bought this off a fellow member a couple of years ago, and while it's doing a great job in my second system, it's a bit more than I need.

Works great, and cosmetically it's easily 9/10, exactly as I bought it. Note: this is the 75wpc XL version not the bog basic 50wpc, and comes with the "Wand" remote which was a £300 option I'm told. The amp itself cost north of £3.000 when new.

I'm asking £950.

Collection preferred as it is a heavy beast (20+ kg) but could be persuaded to courier it if I can find a suitable box. Don't know what that would cost. Or I'm willing to deliver personally up to 100 miles or meet up. Current Covid regs might not allow this, but for a small deposit I can save till things improve.

Also included in the sale is a Toblerone, which has been taunting me since Christmas

Pics will be along shortly thanks to Grant with his lovely tech skills

I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

That was quick! Thank you Grant

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Sold STP. Looks like I don't need to bother with Ebay

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Lawrence.

Thought it would I've noticed that if I am seriously considering something it seems to go quick. Nothing to do with me being a cheapskate and seeking a bargain I'm sure

I'm Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Thought it would I've noticed that if I am seriously considering something it seems to go quick. Nothing to do with me being a cheapskate and seeking a bargain I'm sure
    Had three of these amps throughout the years , they can be excellent when partnered correctly , but like wherwolfs stay away from silver , put any silver cables on them they get very overbearing in the hf department , new buyer be very aware .

I'm Steve.

Never tried any silver cables, always been copper for me. I don't know if my cloth ears would tell the difference, but I know Mrs. P would - she's got hearing like a bat.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Anthony.

i do love them from looks to build to sound quality , absolute beauty.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Glb View Post
    i do love them from looks to build to sound quality , absolute beauty.
    And with a remote control that can double as a sex toy what more could you want ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread