+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Norwegian member! Hello everyone!

I'm Claus.

Default Norwegian member! Hello everyone!

so... how did I end up here?

Well, basically hunting Jamo Concert VII speakers...

I'm a retired tool- and die maker from Norway, lived and worked in the U.S. for 10 yrs, back in Norway since 2005.

Music? Hello eclectia! From old Pink Floyd and Creedence to Adele and Billie Eilish (sp), Astrid S, Goldfrapp, Yello and Munch.

Pensioner's budget has stretched to Denon AVR 2320, Jamo Concert VII (..but I want another pair!!)
    Using an external soundcard (SBX Pro Studio) to convert the USB output of a Dell Precision M6800.

Soundcraft Compact 10 mixer eats what Radial Pro AV2 DI box serves and balances a line signal to two LEM TS5A 500 Watt active PA subs...

The center is a Jamo 7.2 above a 60" Pioneer KURO plasma screen.

No neighbors, hardwood floor, 4x5m room..

Certifiable? *snickers*

I'm Geoff.

Hello Claus. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here, join in the chat and get to know the members.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Welcome to AOS Claus,
    Hopefully you will find plenty here of interest to you.
    No neighbor's is something i am sure many here will be envious of.
    A...
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Jo.

Quote Originally Posted by tinque View Post

I'm a retired tool- and die maker from Norway, lived and worked in the U.S. for 10 yrs, back in Norway since 2005.

Music? Hello eclectia! From old Pink Floyd and Creedence to Adele and Billie Eilish (sp), Astrid S, Goldfrapp, Yello and Munch.

Pensioner's budget has stretched to Denon AVR 2320, Jamo Concert VII (..but I want another pair!!)
    Using an external soundcard (SBX Pro Studio) to convert the USB output of a Dell Precision M6800.

Soundcraft Compact 10 mixer eats what Radial Pro AV2 DI box serves and balances a line signal to two LEM TS5A 500 Watt active PA subs...

Certifiable? *snickers*

Velkommen! And thanks for the Chritmas trees sent for many years to our island as a token our mutual respect and friendship.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Claus.

Jamo make some good speakers. You are very lucky not to have near neighbours, so you can play your system as loud as you wish without annoying them.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by tinque View Post

Certifiable? *snickers*
    Welcome to AoS. I think that you will find a few retired tools on this forum!

+ Reply to Thread