+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ReadyNas RN 104 with 12Tb storage (4x3Tb WD Red)

I'm Mark.

Default ReadyNas RN 104 with 12Tb storage (4x3Tb WD Red)

New Year, new NAS.

Up for sale is my ReadyNas RN 104 (ARM processor) with 12Tb storage. It contains 4x3Tb WD Red NAS drives. I've just updated it to the latest version of the RN OS/Firmware v6.10.4, and cleaned the fan and chassis.

This NAS has had an easy life as my iTunes music and film server with a Mac Mini as the front end and has never missed a beat. It's spent the last four years as my cold backup device which has included. So it and the drives have plenty of life left. It's in excellent condition with all the original packaging, manual/paperwork, CD etc.

It's currently set up in RAiD 5 configuration with just over 8Tb usable storage space.

A great, easy to use NAS wihich will run as a Time Capsule too as well as hosting a variety of Apps and services I've not explored like Plex etc. It has twin Gbs ethernet ports and USB ports two. It runs quietly unlike many NAS I've encountered.

I'd like £375 collected (with appropriate social distancing etc.) I'm happy to ship it at your expence and your risk. It is heavy at 8Kg in it's own box. I will double box it if shipped so you should assume the mass to be around 10Kg. I'd estimate £25+ via RM guaranteed deliver with insurance.

I'm Geoff.

Not Hi-Fi/audio, so moved from Private Exhibitions to Abstract Chat subject to approval which I will give.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread