+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to stream content from iPad to Kuro?

I'm Chris.

Default How to stream content from iPad to Kuro?

I want to stream content from iPad to the Kuro TV -but NOT Netflix etc, just Free-to-air, Youtube etc. (don't want to pay fees!)

Is there a way to simply send the iPad's content to the TV, without having to 'Sign up to Amazon' etc.?

Chromecast?(though I think it has to be registered?)
    Chris.

I'm Gary.

Roku, Apple TV, any media streamer will do if your TV has HDMI.

Up to date Blueray players connect to the internet and you can “cast” from your pad to the player.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Steve.

An Amazon Fire TV Stick (with Alexa voice remote) should do the job. You don't need to sign up with Amazon unless you want to see their "Prime" stuff. All the "free" TV apps are there, including You Tube. £40, or £50 if you choose 4K. I wouldn't bother buying from Amazon, apparently some of their sticks have had problems getting BBC iPlayer, although this may be resolved now. Costs the same at Currys, where we got our 4K version.

Just stick it in the back of your telly or blu ray player.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread