+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PecanPi Streamer Ultra - UK Tour

I'm Leo.

Default PecanPi Streamer Ultra - UK Tour

Hello,

There is currently an Ultra with Volumio and CD player attachment with a reviewer in the UK. He is almost done. If anybody here wants to give it a go let me know. Anybody who tries it and writes a review can purchase it at 20% off and because it is already in the UK you will also save on the customs fees.

More info on the product here:
    orchardaudio.com/shop/ols/products/pecanpi-streamer-ultra

Thanks
    Leo

I'm Leo.

The unit will soon go to the first tour participant. Please email me if you are interested. Do not send forum messages as the notifications are not working and I will not see them.
    email: leo@orchardaudio.com

I'm Andrew.

Just to say that I was the first person to get this unit for review. I have made the first part of my review on the actual Pecan Pie Ultra announcement thread which has all the pictures you need . Please read and any comments or questions I will try and answer . Please note the review is my own personal views only I am not connected to orchard Audio or any part of the Hi Fi industry this is me commenting on my music with my ears and is meant to just add to the knowledge of this product .

I'm Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bencat View Post
    Just to say that I was the first person to get this unit for review. I have made the first part of my review on the actual Pecan Pie Ultra announcement thread which has all the pictures you need . Please read and any comments or questions I will try and answer . Please note the review is my own personal views only I am not connected to orchard Audio or any part of the Hi Fi industry this is me commenting on my music with my ears and is meant to just add to the knowledge of this product .
    Thank you for the review.

The review is here:
    https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...40#post1246840
    Last edited by orchardaudio; 07-01-2021 at 15:05.

+ Reply to Thread