+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JL AUDIO

I'm Manny.

Images of a beast of a sub the JL Audio fathom f212v2 powered subwoofer. The JL Audio fathom f212v2 has two 12 inch long throw drivers powered by a 3000 watt RMS amplifier. The net weight of the subwoofer is 102kg.

Thanks to our authorised dealer Musicraft.

#JLAUDIO #FATHOM #F212V2 #POWERED #SUBWOOFER #AUDIOPHILE #HIFI #STEREO #HIENDHIFI #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #HOMECINEMA #HOMETHEATER #BASS #HIENDTHEATER #HIENDHOMECINEMA #SUBWOOFEROFTHEGODS #AUDIOPHILE #STUDIO #GOTHAM #G213V2
    #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #SUBWOOFEROFTHEGODS #F112V2 #F110V2 #F113V2 #DOMINION #ESUB

I'm Manny.

When only the finest subwoofer will suffice. Images of a JL Audio Gotham G213v2 powered subwoofer installed by one of our authorised dealers Audio Venue Limited.

#JLAUDIO #GOTHAM #G213V2 #SUBWOOFER #AUDIOPHILE #HIFI #STEREO #HIENDHIFI #MASTERING #STUDIO #HIENDCINEMA #HIENDSTEREO #HOMETHEATER #BASS #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #REFERENCEAUDIO #HOMECINEMA

I'm Manny.

An amazing system image with a pair of JL Audio Gotham v2 subwoofers and a JL Audio CR1 Active Subwoofer Crossover incorporated, delivering a true full range audio experience.

#JLAUDIO #GOTHAM #G213V2 #SUBWOOFER #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #STEREO #HIFI #AUDIOPHILE #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #INSTAHIFI #AUDIO #SUBWOOFEROFTHEGODS #FATHOM #F110V2 #F113V2 #F212V2 #F112V2

I'm Manny.

An awesome video from JL Audio giving an overview of their Home Product line up.

#JLAUDIO #SUBWOOFER #GOTHAM #G213V2 #FATHOM #F110V2 #F112V2 #F113V2 #F212V2 #AUDIOPHILE #HIFI #STEREO #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #HOMETHEATER #HOMECINEMA #HIENDHOMECINEMA #HIENDHOMECINEMA #SUBWOOFEROFTHEGODS #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #INSTAHIFI #AUDIO

I'm Manny.

Another awesome review of the JL Audio Dominion powered subwoofers and a JL Audio CR1 Active Subwoofer Crossover by The Absolute Sound Magazine.

The JL Audio Dominion subwoofers offer incredible performance for a small enclosure subwoofer. Their performance defies their enclosure size.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/art...d110-subwoofer

#JLAUDIO #DOMINION #D108 #D110 #SUBWOOFERS #HIFI #STEREO #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #AUDIOPHILE #HOMETHEATER #HOMECINEMA #HIENDHOMECINEMA #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #AVTECHSOLUTIONS

I'm Manny.

An image of one of our authorised dealers demo room Ideal Av that is being refurbished, which includes a JL Audio inwall IWSv2-SYS-213 discreet subwoofer system.

Nice!

#JLAUDIO #FATHOM #IWSV2SYS213 #DISCREET #INWALLSUBWOOFER #SUBWOOFERS #HIENDTHEATER #HIENDCINEMA #HOMECINEMA #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #AUDIOPHILE #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #STEREO #HIFI #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #CUSTOMINSTALL #DOLBYATMOS #DTSX #F110V2 #F113V2 #F212V2 #F112V2 #GOTHAM #G213V2

I'm Manny.

The JL Audio Fathom f212v2 is awarded a applause award by Stereonet magazine.

https://www.stereonet.com/uk/reviews...bwoofer-review

I'm Manny.

Another awesome review for the older JL Audio fathom f112 v1 powered subwoofer

I'm Manny.

I'm Manny.

Another amazing review of the JL Audio fathom v2 range of subwoofers.

Fathom® subwoofers are ideal for larger spaces thanks to their higher efficiency and higher power output. The combination of ultra-long throw W7-HT drivers and a very powerful switching amplifier result in jaw-dropping performance capabilities at any listening level. Built with the same driver and amplifier technology as our flagship Gotham®, the Fathom® subwoofers deliver low distortion, excellent dynamic capabilities and shockingly deep bass extension that will allow you to experience all the excitement of the most demanding cinematic material, while also being able to reproduce all the nuance and texture of your most delicate musical material.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12