+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Heco Direkt 800 BT

I'm Rich.

Default FS: Heco Direkt 800 BT

Hi All

This is an absolutely terrific Bluetooth speaker, as you can see it has the style of its big brothers - but more importantly a real flavour of the sound too.

Comes with remote and a really decent quality onboard phono stage, I have plugged a Rega into this and it sounded fantastic.

I have the original box and packaging and it’s in mint condition. I purchased from Sodders a couple of years ago.

£280 inc postage.

Some bumpf from the Heco site:

The HECO Direkt 800 BT is a powerfully sounding all-in-one stereo system. Two 125 mm subwoofers with a HECO kraft paper membrane and two powerful textile domes deliver excellent dynamics and the succinctly open sound typical of the Direkt. Downfire bass-reflex ports boost the deep bass, while elegant solid-metal feet define the floating nature of the sturdy MDF enclosure. The integrated stereo amplifier offers numerous inputs, including 2 x analogue with phono MM, digital optical and coaxial (up to 24 bits / 192kHz) and Bluetooth® with aptX™. The range of features is rounded off by a subwoofer output, display and remote control. The Class D amplifier stage produces a powerful 45 watts RMS per channel. Typical of the Direkt range, the 800 BT also captivates with musical, vivid and richly detailed HECO sound. The high-end chassis components and the substantial amplifier power set new sound standards for Bluetooth speakers. Thanks to the numerous inputs, the HECO Direkt 800 BT is, as a TV speaker, directly on the record player, on your smartphone via Bluetooth® as well as many other analogue and digital sources, the all-In-one

I'm Rich.

I can’t stress how fantastic this sounds, it’s good enough to be used as the basis of a second system.

Lovely, rich and airy non fatiguing sound.

I need to raise funds for Xmas, or I’d be keeping this.

Reduced to £265 delivered.

I'm Rich.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread