+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: 1M Oyaide EE/FS-2.6 mm solid core cable

I'm Dave.

Default FS: 1M Oyaide EE/FS-2.6 mm solid core cable

I bought this recently from Vince here on AOS (https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...Neotech-Oyaide) but it's no longer required in my system so it's up for sale.

Nicked from Vince's ad:

Oyaide EE/FS-2.6 mm solid core cable with massive amounts of current handling.
    It is PCOCC-A copper and will easily power a mains block or huge power amp.....however big.
    It has a Furutech FI-UK rhodium mains plug and a Furutech FI-11 gold plated IEC.
    The mains plug has a Gold plated fuse fitted.

I'd like £140 posted please.
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

I'm Vince.

It's worth every penny of £140 and then some. This cable can power any piece of hifi out there. Huge current capacity and made with Oyaide PCOCC-A hyper pure copper and will sound good connecting a mains conditioner to the wall socket. It also has very good plugs on it and a genuine 24 carat plated fuse.
    Glws

I'm Dave.

Bump
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

I'm Dave.

And again...
    Dave

Currently listening to:

I'm Dave.

Happy New Year...
    Dave

Currently listening to:

I'm Leo.

Pm Sent

I'm Dave.

Now Sold - thanks Leo
    Dave

Currently listening to:

+ Reply to Thread