+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale - Pro-ject P6 TT

I'm mike.

Default For Sale - Pro-ject P6 TT

My first 'real' TT has been languishing unused for a few years so I recently dug it out and refurbed it hoping that someone might make use of it. Would make an excellent starter perhaps?
    About 10 years ago the arm was rewired by Dom of North West Analogue but then a few years late I went Down the Lenco route....
    Overall condition is very good apart from a little damage to the rear of the perspex lid and a scuff on the top. The small bubble level which was built into these has long gone as well. I have fitted a basic Ortofon cart so that I could play some music and check all is working and will leave this in along with some phono leads if needed.
    Looking for £95 collected, couriering is possible but would add around £20 properly insured

'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, you obviously don't fully understand the situation!'

I'm mike.

Open to offers
    'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, you obviously don't fully understand the situation!'

I'm mike.

Now Sold....

+ Reply to Thread