+ Reply to Thread

Thread: milan

I'm Milan.

Default milan

Hi everybody,

I just joined the artofsound and glad to be part of community.
    Over last 15 years I have been experimenting and trying to build good sound system.
    Recently I switched from Serbian made Bracinac Audio tube preamp with tube monoblocks with Cabasse speakers to active Backes Muller speakers which are outstanding. I have kept preamp and monoblocks but sold Cabasse speakers. Preamp uses 2 x 12sn7 with 6x5g rectifier and 2 OD3 stabilizers while push pull monoblocks use 2 12sn7 with 2 x KT88 tubes. In attempt to find best tubes I have amased large collection and did compare them all. For you guys that are interested I will gladly share my observations. I do have many NOS Marconi, GEC and Osram B36 (both metal and bacelite base), Mullard, Brimar, Philips, Fivre, Ken Rad (1940’s), Tung Sol (1940’s), Bendix 2C50, Hitron and GE 12sn7 and GEC TT21(KT88 exact ecquivalent) and EI KT90 tubes.
    Regards, Milan

I'm Geoff.

Hello Milan. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site and join in any chat that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Milan.

Hi everybody,

I just joined the artofsound and glad to be part of community.
    Over last 15 years I have been experimenting and trying to build good sound system.
    Recently I switched from Serbian made Bracinac Audio tube preamp with tube monoblocks with Cabasse speakers to active Backes Muller speakers which are outstanding. I have kept preamp and monoblocks but sold Cabasse speakers. Preamp uses 2 x 12sn7 with 6x5g rectifier and 2 OD3 stabilizers while push pull monoblocks use 2 12sn7 with 2 x KT88 tubes. In attempt to find best tubes I have amased large collection and did compare them all. For you guys that are interested I will gladly share my observations. I do have many NOS Marconi, GEC and Osram B36 (both metal and bacelite base), Mullard, Brimar, Philips, Fivre, Ken Rad (1940’s), Tung Sol (1940’s), Bendix 2C50, Hitron and GE 12sn7 and GEC TT21(KT88 exact ecquivalent) and EI KT90 tubes.
    Regards, Milan[/QUOTE]

I'm Milan.

Thanks Geoff

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Milan.

We have many Members here who use valve amplification and like to indulge in 'tube rolling'.

What are your tastes in music?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Leo.

+ Reply to Thread