Hello sound people,
I came here to learn about a Philips preamp from the 80s, which I got from my uncle. Another member changed some of its electronics and I wanted to ask if he would like to tell me, how I can do it. Despite that, my system is nothing. I cannot tell you about my power amp, because I do not want to get banned, seriously. I listened on a entry level Rotel integrated amp for most of my life, had small DIY bass reflex booksheld speakers which actually sounded pretty nice, but that I gave to my GF and changed to some 90s Canton Karat that actually sound way worse, d'oh! I am planning to build myself a 2-Way speaker which leans on old school JBL designs and look a bit like PA system, but should be high-endish, when done correctly. I have a couple of passions in music and want to build a good enough system over the time. I actually would rather like to socialize my sound system: I will try to make a mobile high end 2-way which will have a dual life, one in private use for my private pleasure, another as an instrument for sound based art.

Thats me, hope you are all doing fine! Stay safe!