+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peachtree Audio

I'm Manny.

Default Peachtree Audio

We are extremely pleased to announce that we are now able to offer a package to our @peachtreeaudio dealers, which includes a @innuos ZENmini Mk3. The @peachtreeaudio nova series integrated amplifiers include pre-amplifier, DAC, phono stage, power amplifier and headphone amplifier. The addition of the @innuos ZENmini Mk3 will now add streaming, cd ripping, roon core and roon endpoint.

An awesome audiophile solution.

I'm Manny.

A Nice Review from CNET of the Peachtree Audio Nova 150 Integrated amplifier with 120W of power into 8 ohms and 250W into 4 ohms with a built in DAC, Headphone Amplifier, Phono Stage, Ht Bypass and optional streaming module.

"Rarely has an audiophile integrated amp covered so many bases, and excelled at most of them"

https://www.cnet.com/news/peachtree-...ted-amplifier/

#PEACHTREE #AUDIO #PEACHTREEAUDIO #NOVA150 #NOVA300 #NOVA500 #DECCO125SKY #INTEGRATEDAMPLIFIER #AMPLIFIER #DAC #HIFI #STEREO #AUDIOPHILE #HIGHENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO

I'm Manny.

A throwback post.

Our first Peachtree Audio dealer Musicraft receives there first order of peachtree products, which includes the decco125 sky, nova150, nova300 and nova300 products.

Theres also a sneak peek of their JL Audio Gotham G213v2 subwoofer on permanent demonstration at their store hidden behind their delivery items.

Nice!

#PEACHTREE #AUDIO #nova150 #nova300 #nova500 #decco125sky #integrated #amplifier #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STEREO #HIENDHIFI #MASTERING #STUDIO #HIFI #STREAMING #HEADPHONEAMPLIFIER #PHONOSTAGE #RBHSOUND #SIGNATURE #REFERENCE #SV661R #SPEAKERS #BASS #JLAUDIO #GOTHAM #G213V2 #SUBWOOFEROFTHEGODS

I'm Manny.

The Peachtree Audio nova300 is awarded best stereo amplifier by The Master Switch.

To see full list and the review please click the below link:

https://www.themasterswitch.com/best-stereo-amplifiers

#PEACHTREE #AUDIO #nova300 #nova150 #nova500 #integrated #amplifier #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STEREO #HIFI #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #HEADPHONEAMPLIFIER #PHONOSTAGE #DAC

I'm Manny.

Darko Audio Review of a Peachtree Audio nova300 integrated amplifier.

"The nova300 is an exceptional beast. Its combination of ALL of the above (read: real-world flexibility) and serious output power, both into loudspeakers and headphones, comes wrapped in shell amply suited to luxury department store shelf space where its über high-end audio aspirations could end up obscured."

For full review please click below link:

https://darko.audio/2017/01/dancing-...htree-nova300/

I'm Manny.

Peachtree Audio has just released their preDAC. For more details please follow the below link:

https://www.peachtreeaudio.com/products/predac

"Soulmates! The awesome new preDAC, pictured on the equally incredible amp500. Both in the popular gloss mocha finish. Looks great. Sounds amazing. Shipping now!"

#PEACHTREE #AUDIO #PEACHTREEAUDIO #DAC #PREAMPLIFIER #PHONO #HEADPHONEAMPLIFIER #PREDAC #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #AUDIOPHILE #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #STEREO #HIFI #DSD

I'm Manny.

Please join us in welcoming preDAC, short for “preamplifier and digital-to-analogue converter," to the Peachtree Audio family. The preDAC is a simple, yet flexible, device that integrates a wide range of audio input sources including: a personal computer, an Apple iOS device, a Bluesound NODE 2i streamer, a turntable along with other analogue and digital audio devices. The preDAC is built around a reference quality 8-channel ESS 9000 Series Sabre Pro DAC chip running in stereo mode to provide signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic range befitting a reference quality product. It is simply one of the best DACs we have ever heard in addition to providing some of the best audio measurements we have ever seen! And just as importantly, the preDAC features fully balanced internal circuitry throughout to minimize noise and interference and allow the remarkable resolution of the DAC to be fully preserved all the way through the output. The sheer musicality of the preDAC and the lack of background noise is simply the best we have ever made and compares favourably to products costing many times more!

#peachtree #peachtreeaudio #ess #hifi #hifiaudio #hifisystem #yournextstereo #music #hiresaudio

I'm Manny.

A small video on the Peachtree Audio nova500 integrated amplifier.

https://www.facebook.com/PeachtreeAu...7813830758524/

I'm Manny.

Images of a very nice Peachtree Audio setup.

+ Reply to Thread