+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Bookshelf / Standmount Speakers

I'm Russell.

Default FS: Bookshelf / Standmount Speakers

Having settled on some speakers (for now...) in the various systems I’m running, I now need to move on some speakers I’ve accumulated.

First up are a pair of KEF 101/2 Reference finished in Black.

Amazing little coaxial speakers from KEF’s Reference line and look every bit as good as they sound with only the very faintest of marks comparable with age. There is one small nick at the back of one of the cabinets as I’ve tried to show.

Bi-wireable with some Chord Sarum cable currently acting as the link.

Really impressed with these little boxes and have much of the character of the bigger siblings 104/2’s which I have and love.

Looking for £150 for these. You can collect from Cambridgeshire if you wish (social distancing in place of course) or I’m willing to box up and allow you to arrange your own courier. I don’t have original packaging however they will be carefully packed to ensure they get to you in the condition they leave me

Next up are some ARC (Audio Reproduction Company) 050.

These great little things can be run passively with the included crossovers in place or add an external electronic crossover and go active.

They sound really lively with the passive crossovers as I used them so I’d imagine they go to next level with an active crossover.

Cosmetically a little challenged as can be seen but I tidied them up a bit after I got them and now not too bad at all but do have some corners missing as can be seen.

I added some make shift grilles as the original foams have disintegrated years ago.

Looking for £75 collected for these which considering how they sound is a bit of a bargain. Happy to box them up and have you collect at your cost.

Lastly are the oh so cute little Mordaunt Short M10’s.

Bought to use on my desktop with a little Topping Amp (also selling soon...) these sound really nice considering their size / cost .

These were £60 from Richer but I’m letting mine go at half that so £30 collected (or again I can pack for you to arrange collection) as they are mint apart from 1 tiny little mark on the top of one I’ve tried to show

I'm Russell.

Mordaunt Short’s now Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Russell.

Bit of interest on the KEF’s and ARC’s but still very much available.

Happy to hold onto them for someone until December 2nd onwards.

I'm Russell.

KEF's now Sold.

I'm Russell.

ARC's now also SOLD

+ Reply to Thread