+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tellurium Q Blue

I'm Shaun.

Default Tellurium Q Blue

In 2018 I bought a 1.5 metre stereo pair of Tellurium Q Blue loudspeaker cables. I used them until maybe six months ago when I bought a stereo pair of Black Rhodium Twirl cables and chucked the Blue cables in a cupboard. Four days ago I connected up the old Q Blue's and Jesus Christ, what a difference.

I now have a sound stage that fills every cubic foot of the room, swirling all over the place. First CD to be played was Eat Static 'Implant'. The first track starts with a synth pad that now whirls it's way all over the room in a massive 3D style. I am absolutely gobsmacked by the increase in 3D imaging over the Twirl cables. The Q Blue cables also reach further down into the depths of your disgrace (bass). Lovely cables that also look really pleasant.

Big shout out for Tellurium Q Blue loudspeaker cables.

I'm Hugo.

I've recently bought a pair of TQ Blue II speaker cables, to replace horribly stiff and ugly Naim NACA5, which works really well with Lyngdorf. Considering that the TQ Blue II is a rather modestly priced cable, these are pretty amazing - after a couple of days of playing music, there's no way they are coming out of the system. Lovely balanced sound character, but most importantly I keep getting "did I just hear that?" moments, which I always think is a Good Sign. And they are slim, flexible, and not ugly as sin! Highly recommended.

I'm Shaun.

+ Reply to Thread