+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coherent Systems about us

I'm Tony.

We have also been improving the lab test and measurment facilities even further over the last six months with some great new additions to tour electronics capabilities:

Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

I'm Tony.

Default Coherent Systems update

Thought it was time to update the blog with our various Audio work projects that have happened in the last few months, but due to quite insane work load time has passed me by like it does to us all

A selection of some of the cable orders that have been fabicated and delivered to happy customers below along with some repairs, refurbishments, diagnostic work and upgrades are carried out in stae of the art electronic lab.

Coherent Systems Recent Google feedback

Coherent Contact Information

Coherent Systems

I'm Tony.

Well its been very hectic in the few weeks here at Coherent central, plus with the delightful bonus of a lightening strike at the end of last week (deep joy ) so I decided to put some extra protection in the the mains supply and while I was at it install a new full isolated supply with surgeprotection to the lab. Plus an oppotunity to really organise the lab into a professional enviroment (insert appropriate term here)

So its been all hands to the pumps in the last 48 hours so after some gardening and some lindy hop (yes really) I can finially say we are now back up to full speed in the lab and kicking off next week with fresh vigour!

When I removed all of the test equipment to facilitate the installation of the new mains supply, just didn't realise exactly how much equipment we have and how long it takes to clean it, test it and re instate it. Our total amount of T&E equipmwnt has far more depth, however for the purproses of the images its not easy to show horn it all in!

We feel we have one of the best EE labs for audio fault finding, upgradeds and design here in the UK, why not take advantage of our services.

Coherent services

Coherent Customer Reviews

Contact Information

Coherent Systems

I'm Tony.

It's been a while since I updated anything on this section, in my defence we have been seriously busy!
    Now things have calmed down a wee bit after the show, some snap shots of the show weekend @NWAS 2022. Really great to see Sue & Harriet Townshend

Coherent Systems

I'm Phil.

some fab kit there tony . and yes good to see Townshend still going strong
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Tony.

Well, we are in bloody March already, just where does the time go? I really am at a loss with portion of life. We have been really seriously busy with a wide variety of activities within the audio circles, sales, installation, room design and build, analogue systems (lol yes) plus further expansion of the lab and storage facilities.

As of this week we are now one of the most extensively equipped electronics labs for audio in the UK and well as the expertise on a wide range of electronics from audio and beyond!

Contact Information

Coherent Systems Feedback

Coherent Systems

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12