+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *FS: Van den Hul 'The Wind' MKII Hybrid loudspeaker cables*

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Thumbs up *FS: Van den Hul 'The Wind' MKII Hybrid loudspeaker cables*

Hi Guys,

Due to moving things around a bit, my current speaker cables are now no longer long enough, and with them being discontinued by VDH, I can't source a longer pair. Therefore I'm reluctantly having to move them on.

These are superb sounding speaker cables and very well regarded, due to their unique construction and single conductor design (hence why they have been twisted together, which also improves their performance). Details here of their design and construction: https://www.vandenhul.com/product/th...-halogen-free/

They are a 3.8m pair, terminated with solid-copper Cardas spades, and in very good condition:

I'm not charging for the connectors, even though they weren't cheap [and provide a superb, securely soldered and sonically transparent connection], but instead with a view to giving another AoS member the best deal possible on these excellent cables.

In that respect, I've Googled around, and the going rate seems to be around £350, for a 3m pair, such as on the following listing (bearing in mind that these cables new were £25 per metre, PER SIDE, unterminated, so £50 per metre, as a full stereo pair]: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164406565135

Therefore I am offering my, almost 4m fully-terminated pair, at a BARGAIN price to AoS members of £230 including shipping to any mainland UK address!

So, get in quick if you'd like to own these superb and highly sought-after speaker cables, which will improve the sound of pretty much any system. Interested parties, please either register your interest here or PM me.

Cheers, folks!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Roger.

Sod’s law - if only they were another foot longer!

I'm Peter.

The 'h' was missing at the front of the VDH link...

Https://www.vandenhul.com/product/th...-halogen-free/

Having just moved my stuff about, these would be too short for me now too unfortunately... GLWS

Pete

Sent using Tapatalk
    Pete

Micro Seiki DD40/MA505/Denon DL304
    Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL
    Musical Fidelity X-A200R
    ATC scm11

Quote Originally Posted by Blodger View Post
    Sod’s law - if only they were another foot longer!
    Move your amp closer! Lol...

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteT View Post
    The 'h' was missing at the front of the VDH link...

Https://www.vandenhul.com/product/th...-halogen-free/

Having just moved my stuff about, these would be too short for me now too unfortunately... GLWS

Pete

Sent using Tapatalk
    Cheers, Pete. Strange, as nothing I can see is missing and the original link works fine for me

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Cheers, Pete. Strange, as nothing I can see is missing and the original link works fine for me

Marco.
    Ha, yeah looks fine now, maybe some kind mod edited it for you. So all good.
    GLWS..

Sent using Tapatalk
    Pete

Micro Seiki DD40/MA505/Denon DL304
    Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL
    Musical Fidelity X-A200R
    ATC scm11

Lol - cheers, well it wasn't me!

Marco.
    Main System

Really surprised, guys, that these haven't sold... Especially with being such a bargain! Well, I'll make them even MORE of a bargain, with a one off last shot, flat price, before ebay.

So, here ya go.... £200, including delivery! That's it, folks. So don't let some dweeb on ebay get these superb, stupidly cheap speaker cables!!

Marco.
    Main System

Bumpy-bump!

Marco.
    Main System

Talking *BONKERS Super Sunday BILLY-BARGAIN!*

Ok, I must be MAD, simply because I'd love an AoS member to get a genuine bargain on these cables, so.... THIS IS MY LAST OFFER before they go to ebay:

£150.00, DELIVERED!!

DAT'S IT FOLKS - NO MORE REDUCTIONS, so if you want the chance to own, IMO, some of the best loudspeaker cables ever made, then you know what to... PM ME!

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast