+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Portugal

I'm Vasco.

Default Hello from Portugal

Hello all members!
    I am 45 years and an audiophile for 30 years, so I have seen and ear a lot of gear, but it is the music that drives me to this hobby.
    I love jazz, blues, prog rock, rock, hard rock, some heavy metal and some classical music... but my main aim is jazz.
    My system is described bellow and my in the past years my biggest upgrade was a dedicated audio room - what a difference!
    I am looking forward to join the conversations on all those interesting topics.
    See you soon

I'm Geoff.

Hi Vasco. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure you'll find a lot to interest you here, so join in the chat and get to know the members.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Vasco,

Sorry I can't see your equipment listing, but that is secondary to the music you enjoy - which is the whole point. And a commendably wide choice of music.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Hi Vasco,
    Welcome to AOS!
    A...
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

+ Reply to Thread