+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audio repair nottingham/east Midlands

I'm keith.

Default Audio repair nottingham/east Midlands

Hi there, after a while looking I've managed to source a tandberg tr1055 reciever for my system. The previous owner was an audio repair tech and it seems (Along with expanding the no. Inputs on the preamp section) that he's changed the final output stage to a maplin lp56 mosfet kit.

One good thing is that the previous owner drafted his own schematics and kept all the parts that's been swapped out.

I'm looking for an exerienced tech who can check that this thing is operating safety before hooking it up to speakers. It would also be great if they were open to given options on how to improve, modify or reinstate the topography.

I'm based in Nottingham and someone local would be great but I'm happy to travel a reasonable distance if it's to take the stuff to the right person

Any suggestions are always greatly appreciated.

Keith
    Last edited by hagzo; 27-10-2020 at 19:59.

I'm David.

Colin at Chevron Audio in Little Eaton, Derbyshire, is excellent and worth a call

I'm keith.

Thanks for the contact. I'll give Colin a ring

Keith

I'm Ian.

I am away from my pc at present, there are a couple of nottibgham based enginners i know of but they are expensive. Gordon Sheppard in Sheffield near crystal peaks does a good job for a more reasonable price.

+ Reply to Thread