+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techne-Audio modified Denon DL-103

I'm Kevin.

Default Techne-Audio modified Denon DL-103

Up for sale is my lightly used Techne-Audio modified Denon DL-103, as it really needs a heavier tone arm than my FX1200 to get the best out of it.
    This started life as a standard DL-103, which has had the standard body removed, and has been fitted into a Techne-Audio body (cost of body €125), giving a cartridge weight of around 24g.
    It has also benefited from having a Boron cantilever with Shibata diamond fitted (at a cost of €250), and has rarely been used by me. Conservatively estimating the maximum hours I would say it has had is less than 250.

I am only selling this as I want to buy myself an ART-9 while they are still available, and I may well regret the sale as it is a great sounding cartridge, but as I said, it really needs a heavier arm in my opinion.
    I can send a link to a digitally recorded track made with this cartridge, which as can be heard plays very cleanly.

I am asking €300 for the cartridge + postage (about €15 tracked and insured). Payment by PayPal Family and friends.
    It is also advertised on eBay, but at a higher price.

The cartridge will be packed in the original box, with a stylus guard fitted (as seen in the pictures)..

Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Kevin.

Sold.
    Last edited by CageyH; 27-10-2020 at 22:27.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

+ Reply to Thread