+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shoutout to Neat Acoustics (Bob) for Fantastic Customer Service

I'm Russell.

Default Shoutout to Neat Acoustics (Bob) for Fantastic Customer Service

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but I wanted everyone to know my fantastic experience I had with Neat Acoustics and Bob in particular.

I recently bought a used pair of Iota Alpha's to try out in my office system as was always intrigued by the design.

I found weren’t working as they should so I contacted Bob at Neat who upon receipt of the email called me to see how he could help.

After explaining, he suggested I package them up and get them back to him for review. He advised that if it were any parts at fault, he would replace under warranty, service them and return to me all free of charge (bearing in mind I'm not the original purchaser, I thought this was wonderful customer service).

Anyway, I packed them up sent them back to Bob.

The day he received them he called me again to advise he had reviewed them and explained he would replace some parts and give them an overall service. He even asked if it was OK if he could send them next day so I'd get them before the weekend!!!

They arrived yesterday looking a new pair of speakers. In a brand new box, new stickers added to the back (same S/N so I know they're not new speakers) and looking a lot cleaner than when I sent them!

Got them set up and in position and both are now sounding like I'd expect. I need to give them a good going over to see how they compare to my Kef 104/2's they're replacing but initial impressions are good.

It's too easy in todays society to bitch and moan about poor customer service so I just wanted to take the time to let other HiFi enthusiasts know that I feel I've received above and beyond customer care from Neat and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
    Last edited by Weeman1973; 24-10-2020 at 15:00.

I'm Alan.

Bravo.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Excellent stuff, and noted. Thanks for taking the time to comment, it’s a great help to members considering Neat Acoustics.

+ Reply to Thread