+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Henley

I'm tansu.

Default Hello from Henley

Hello from Henley-On-Thames,
    I originally from Istanbul and I am a big fan of true sound. I had lots and lots of equipment back in Istanbul like, quad 303, sansui sm-30, kef 104.2, klangfilm full range speakers, luxman mq66, sansui au555, altec lansing model 1, pioneer hpm 60, thorens 150, thorens 124 and more other equipments in years.
    But I had to leave them in Istanbul and now I need to set myself a new system from this nice website.
    At the moment I have an arcam idac, quad 3030 and a passive pre amp. Well obviously I need a speaker and a record player
    Or I will try to sell those three and buy myself a good headphone to rock on Tidal.
    Anyway, I havent decided what to do yet. we'll see

I'm Geoff.

Hello Tansu. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site and join in any chat that interests you, you'll find there's plenty going on.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Tansu,

What are your tastes in music and what sort of sound are you looking for? Knowing that, I'm sure you will get plenty of advice and suggestions from Members here.
    We love spending other people's money!

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm tansu.

Thank you mates,
    I have a wide range of music taste. World, jazz, classical, blues, rock. But the ones I want to listen with the correct equipment is classical and jazz. I am kinda obssesed with the piano sound. It's gotta be perfect I always test my equipments with various piano tunes.
    As the taste of sound I am looking for is the most natural and closest to the real sound. For example, my all time favourite setup is quad esl 57 with quad 303 or quad 2. I know I've come to the right place for this setup but, I got a space problem and alsı the good ones are quite expensive. So I can have some recommendations for cheaper and smaller quad esl 57 alternatives, since I already got the 303.
    Best regards

+ Reply to Thread