+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone use an "Audiophile" ADSL cable?

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenHW View Post
    The same has been said of USB cables, I take it from the one listed in your sig, you decided to find out for yourself and were happy with the results. I'm not trying to be a smart arse, but you haven't said I've tried X,Y,Z and here are my findings, you've simply made a judgement without experimentation or background, just like the "USB Cables Make No Difference" threads that used to be so prevalent Anyway it's too late, I've already spent the £1.85 required to build the cable.
    I did try the USB cable, and it made not a single sod of difference. But since I’ve bought it I may as well use it.

And you can lose the attitude too. At what point did I say I hadn’t tried a heavier ADSL cable, hmm? I advised not to bother, which were my exact findings too - a complete waste of time. You asked for advice, but when the answer opposes what you want to do, you get all huffy with your answer. Weird.

I'm Darren.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    Have you got a crimper for the plugs?
    I do. I spent most of the noughties in the provision, installation and remediation of DSL, LAN & WAN. I'm not in the industry anymore, but I still have the kit, I get sentimentally attached to my tools.

Thanks for the link.
    Darren.
    Listening Room.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Turn Table. Garrard 401, Reso Mat, 2 Tier Slate Plinth, DIY Hadcock GH242, Nick G modded Lentek, Denon DL-103.
    Pre Amp. Croft Super Micro2. Power Amps Quad 405 Mono Blocks.
    Speakers. TBC

Home Cinema.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    DAC/Pre Amp. Denon AVC X3700H.
    BDP/Streamer. Panasonic DP-UB820EB / Apple TV4K.
    Display. Optoma UHD51 / DIY False Black Window Screen.
    Power Amps. 2 x Nakamichi AVP1.
    Front Speakers. DIY Baby Celestion Ditton 66. Surround Speakers. Celestion Ditton 11. Subwoofer. BK Electronics P12 300SB PR.

Old Gallery. http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...-of-the-70%92s

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12