+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watford valve Prima Luna upgrade kits.

I'm Steve.

Default Watford valve Prima Luna upgrade kits.

Still toying with the idea of new power tubes for my Prima Luna Mono blocks and it's looking like the Genalex KT 88 Gold Lion jobbies. I was just wondering if anyone had tried one of the Watford Valve upgrade kits which include the above plus Harma driver valves? I think Harma are their own brand made in China?

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Harma valves are Watford valves premium selection from all three of the worlds mainstream Valve manufactures, they are valves that have been evaluated, and rigorously tested, hence the Harma brand.
    Hope this helps.
    A...
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Still toying with the idea of new power tubes for my Prima Luna Mono blocks and it's looking like the Genalex KT 88 Gold Dragon jobbies. I was just wondering if anyone had tried one of the Watford Valve upgrade kits which include the above plus Harma driver valves? I think Harma are their own brand made in China?
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

+ Reply to Thread