+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tannoy Revolution XT6-F Speakers

I'm John.

Default Tannoy Revolution XT6-F Speakers

I recently purchased a set of Tannoy Cheviots which I will be using from now on so my Tannoy Revolution XT6-F's are available for sale.

I've had them about a year and they are a very good speaker but I'm clearly happier with the old Tannoy DC sound and the 12" in the Cheviot is even better than the 10" in the Eatons that I had a few years back.

Looking for £400 delivered. Seems like a good price to me for a set of really well made and great sounding floorstanders.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

I don't have the boxes due to an overzealous wife!! but they will be bubble wrapped massively and boxed in for delivery or they can be picked up from Suffolk.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home built PC driving Adam Audio 7 Active Monitors from Asus Xonar Essence STX.

I'm Adrian.

Hi John, I have passed a link onto a good friend who really needs to change his speakers, maybe you will hear form him.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Hi John, I have passed a link onto a good friend who really needs to change his speakers, maybe you will hear form him.

Thanks for that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Flo.

A real bargain for someone! Was a pair few months ago on the forum that sold for £700!!!GLWS

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by flo1984 View Post
    A real bargain for someone! Was a pair few months ago on the forum that sold for £700!!!GLWS
    Agree a definite bargain. Be good to sell them to someone that will enjoy them though.

I'm Vince.

Brilliant pair of speakers that sound like they cost a lot more than what they sold for.
    Glws

I'm Lawrence.

From what Hifi: Best floorstander £1000-£2000, Awards 2016.

Not the be all and end all of reviews but must say something about the value for money on offer.

I'm howard.

I would love to buy these

Pm incoming

I'm John.

Sold elsewhere to someone local who could collect and pay cash.

Thanks for the interest.

I'm Jonathan.

Quote Originally Posted by speedyj View Post
    Sold elsewhere to someone local who could collect and pay cash.

Thanks for the interest.
    damn blast, too slow again. maybe the buyer wont like them and resell

+ Reply to Thread