+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much for a 1st issue Horace silver Cape verdean blues

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by enrae8 View Post
    If you’re after Japanese pressings I would seriously recommend Mellstock (Paul) - he occasionally posts on the music for sale thread
    He travels to Japan regularly and brings back hand picked albums to sell - quality stuff ! I’m sure if you messaged him he could look out for what you want - you may have to wait a while though
    He has an extensive list of albums that are available
    Will do , thanks, I don;t really have a wants list, as I'm not even sure what I want! Browse on ebay and then see what comes up, Ist issues are defo out of my reach though, £100+ for an lp is silly at my age, like, what the hell is the point!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Will do , thanks, I don;t really have a wants list, as I'm not even sure what I want! Browse on ebay and then see what comes up, Ist issues are defo out of my reach though, £100+ for an lp is silly at my age, like, what the hell is the point!
    If you message him he’ll likely send you a list of what he has in stock - quite comprehensive- there’s bound to be something you didn’t know you needed

I'm Nat.

I really wanted a copy of 'Speakin My Piece' which was not reissued very much and the cheapest, best copy was a Japanese one from the early 90's a 400 series I think, No Obi but VG+ in and out which cost me a little under £40 inc postage from Japan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12