+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Phasemation Cartridge

I'm Hugo.

Default New Phasemation Cartridge

Phasemation have announced their new 'entry level' PP-200 Stereo Moving Coil Cartridge. Clearly related to existing Phasemation models, it incorporates some new features to bring an increase in output, and suspension refinements for even better tracking ability (Phasemation cartridges are already the best tracking moving coil cartridges that we have used and heard). There has been no compromise in materials, so Phasemation have used a solid milled aluminium body, gently shaped to further control resonance, and the PP-200 uses the same boron cantilever and fine line contact tip as other Phasemation cartridges. So, none of the compromises that you'd normally expect at the price, expected to be a whisker under £1k.

Available soon from Ammonite Audio https://ammonite-audio.co.uk/product...oil-cartridge/

That looks very nice and also very competitively priced especially for build quality and price.

Could be tempted as a Christmas bauble to myself. Just need to see what the pennies look like later in the year.
    Paul.

I'm Gerard.

Looks very interesting, and you are only a few miles up the road.....always liked PhaseTech/Phasemation stuff.....ummmm.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
    Regards
    Gerry

I'm Hugo.

It's going to be very interesting to hear this new Phasemation PP-200 against the PP-300.

+ Reply to Thread