RADFORD STA25 MK3 POWER AMPLIFIER
With much trepidation, i am selling this wonderful Amp.

Purchased from Tom (Montesquieu) he got it directly from Will at Radford Revival, who has serviced it.
This lovely amplifier has also been in David Coe's (Ad Audio) for a recap and a once over and actually got it sounding
in our assessment, sweeter sounding than the new MK5 version!!

I have heard a few STA25's and this is IMHO the sweetest.

It works faultlessly and comes with a solid quad set of JJ EL34 and the smaller valves are what Will @ Radford Revival fits to all his amps.

It's been driving my Tannoy Monitor Golds with such musicality and authority I will miss her.

Only selling due to an offer this come my way and I have to raise funds, or it would stay for sure!! Actually could be a mistake

Cosmetically in Very presentable condition with only tarnished valve plates which i have photographed.
This obviously has nothing to do with the sound and never bothered me in the slightest.
As I say, it's in great condition really for an amp of a certain age, odd blemish or scratch and the tarnished valve top plates as mentioned.... but it is not a new amp!

Collection preferred from BARNET or delivery / meet up within a reasonable distance.

Price is £1800