+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale Audiolab MDAC+

I'm Peter.

Default For Sale Audiolab MDAC+

£625 + £23 postage

I am selling an Audiolab MDAC+ which I have used in my system for a couple of months. Selling for a friend who sadly lost her husband 18 months ago. The unit has been returned to Audiolab for a full service and software update in June this year at a cost of £80.40 and is in mint condition as you can see from the photos and the receipt from IAG.

It comes with original packaging, instructions, remote and power chord. There is no CD-ROM to download the USB Drivers but they can be downloaded from the Audiolab website on the support tab here https://www.audiolab.co.uk/downloads/

The unit will be sent by Royal Mail fully insured for an additional £23. Any questions please get in touch.

Here’s some additional information from the web

M-DAC+

Digital-to-Analogue Converter

The new M-DAC+ is a high-performance, multi-purpose audio DAC (Digital-to-Analogue Converter) for home use, designed to sit on a desk or table, or integrate into a hi-fi system. It incorporates a highly specified, audiophile-quality digital preamplifier and Class A output stage for connection to a power amp and speakers (the output can be fixed for those who wish to use an existing preamp or integrated amp), in addition to a high-quality output for headphone use.

Redefining a Classic

The new M-DAC+ is based firmly on the classic M-DAC, with carefully targeted improvements in key areas – a logical move, given the original model’s sustained popularity over the last four years. The M-DAC built a peerless reputation with press and public alike since its launch in the autumn of 2011, scooping multiple Product of the Year Awards from the likes of What Hi-Fi?, Hi-Fi Choice and EISA to make it arguably the most critically acclaimed DAC component ever made. “The audiolab M-DAC+ gets an awful lot right – so much, in fact, it comfortably justifies its ‘+’ designation”. ~ What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision, June 2016.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Peter.

Bump before it goes on EBay

I'm Peter.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread