+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tannoy Precision 8D Active Monitors New

I'm Dan.

Thumbs up Tannoy Precision 8D Active Monitors New

As a few of u may know now I bought a set of these and the Focal cms 65's, I kept the Focals only as they are smaller than the Tannoys, which is better for where they need to sit in the room.

The Tannoys are brand new and have one box for each speaker and only one of them was taken out to see the size, shame really cos they are awesome speakers and have digital and analogue inputs and have settings for near/mid/far field, up against the wall and in free space and many different cut settings and more........

I done a deal with a well known company in exchange for some other gear but as it was personal with the owner I assured him that I would not go back on the agreed deal so I cant send them back to him, so I need to sell them on.

I would like to get another smaller set of Focals to replace my KRK RP5's and if these Tannoys were smaller I would have kept them no questions.

As said they are brand new and retail between £750 and £900
    So I would be happy with £600 and u arrange a courier or £650 all in

PM me for my phone number or anything else u would like to know

Dan

I'm David.

Well this is a bit of a set back to te plan of keeping actives secret!
    Good luck with the sale!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Dan.

Cheers I will be putting in a shut ur mouth claus to the final contract

+ Reply to Thread