+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS : Audio Technica ATLP5 DD Turntable

I'm steve.

Default FS : Audio Technica ATLP5 DD Turntable

This is my second string deck and due to it being installed in the bedroom setup it just isn't getting enough use so it's up for sale.
    The deck is mint and unmarked, both deck and dust cover, has been improved with a cartridge upgrade to a Goldring E3 which has probably only had 30 hours or so usage, i've also added damping material to the underside of the platter(see photo) which reduced the tendency to ring almost completely. The deck got a 5* rating from WHF even with the stock cartridge and the E3 gave an audible improvement when I installed it.
    The deck has a very good sounding onboard MM phono stage but there's a switch to bypass it if you want to use an external stage.
    I've AB'd the deck against my Rega P3/ATF7 which was almost 3 times the price and I'd say it has 90+% of the performance of the Rega so it's brilliant for the price.
    I'm looking for £200+postage which I think is reasonable for the spec. I have original box, manual and packaging. If the buyer doesn't want the Q-Up end of side arm lifter that I fitted it can be easily removed.
    Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by steve-z; 28-09-2020 at 14:58.

Great buy for somebody, particularly with the Goldring and Q-Up

I'm steve.

Default FS : Audio Technica ATLP5 DD Turntable

SOLD !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by steve-z; 29-09-2020 at 20:24.

+ Reply to Thread