+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: WLM La Scala Floorstanding Loudspeakers

I'm Russell.

Default FS: WLM La Scala Floorstanding Loudspeakers

I’ve never been so unsure about selling any HiFi as I am these but here goes....

Putting up for sale my Amazing WLM La Scala’s.

Not sure of age as got them used but in lovely condition with just the faintest of marks of looking close.

Comes with 2 sets floor spikes (for carpet and hard floors) as well as the spare donuts for the underneath bass ports allowing you to choose response as your liking.

The paper tweeter (whose response can be controlled via the rear panel setting) is absolutely sublime and silky smooth, combined with the 8” woofer makes an unrivalled presentation when paired with the right amplifier.

These really stand out with low output valve amps with their 8ohm / 93db sensitivity making them a very easy load.

I have all original boxes packaging however pick up from Conington, Cambridgeshire is my preferred option or I can deliver between there and Northampton as work there most days.

I will get them packed ready for the new owner to arrange posting if they wish strictly at their cost and responsibility due etc having issues before with courier companies that I just do not need currently.

Looking for £1000 for these magnificent speakers - ones that I thought would see me through but I’m afraid needs must and I can’t justify them sitting upstairs doing nothing.

I'm Russell.

***SOLD subject to payment***

+ Reply to Thread