+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nordost Valhalla Reference Digital Cable 110 Ohm XLR(AES/EBU) 0.60m / 24"

I'm Chris.

Default Nordost Valhalla Reference Digital Cable 110 Ohm XLR(AES/EBU) 0.60m / 24"

The legendary Nordost Valhalla, reference class, digital cable - 110Ohm XLR(AES/EBU) - this listing is for a 0.6m/24" (tip-to-tip)cable - the cables length between the near ends of the connectors is 48cm/19". Please note that the wooden Nordost case and literature shown in the photos are NOT included in this listing - please see my other listing for the matching Nordost Valhalla speaker cable.

Very good used condition - works perfectly and cosmetic condition is very good. There is a very small kink in the external shielding on the cable as shown in the photos.
    The connectors have been cleaned using Caig Deoxit to ensure that when you receive this cable it's performance will be optimal.

It will also be packaged extremely well to make sure it arrives to you in exactly the same condition it leaves me. Be assured you are dealing with a trusted seller of high-end audio cables who only ever deals in genuine product - see my feedback for similar items below.

Details from Dealer Website

Valhalla Reference Digital Interconnect
    The surface of each conductor is highly polished before a precision dual micro mono-filament is wrapped around it. This technology uses two FEP mono-filament threads wound around one another. These dual Mono-Filaments are then drawn around the conductor in a very precise helix pattern. This introduces more air space around the conductors and insulation contact with the conductors is reduced by more than 85%. Each conductor has 78 microns of extruded silver over a solid 8N OFC core. In the 75 Ohm version a single conductor is used, while in the 110 Ohm version two conductors are bonded together. A double layer of silver shielding is then applied around them. The cable has an effective dielectric constant of 1.38, which is incredibly low, the reference point being air or a vacuum, which has a dielectric constant of 1. The reduction of insulation contact by more than 85% means that the current and digital signal traveling above the surface of the conductor are virtually unimpeded by the insulation material. This means that jitter and timing errors are virtually eliminated. The result is a cable that allows every transient detail of the musical signal to shine through without being filtered or rolled off. VALHALLA Digital interconnect cables are hand built in our factory in the USA, and are available with 75 Ohm RCA or BNC connectors, or gold plated 110 Ohm XLR connectors. These are selected for their sonic properties and their impedance matching characteristics, ensuring that they have the minimum effect on the digital signal.

Insulation: FEP
    Construction: Dual Micro Mono-Filament
    Conductors: 78 microns of extruded silver over a 99.999999% OFC solid-core
    Capacitance: 75 Ohm: 15.3pF/ft, 110 Ohm: 10.5pF/ft
    Impedance: 75 Ohm RCA/BNC, 110 Ohm AES/EBU
    Propagation Delay: 88% speed of light

I can ship worldwide and will only ship via a fully tracked and fully insured service for everyone's peace of mind.

Price is £600 + postage

[/url]

[url=https://ibb.co/jZ7TJHy]

I'm Chris.

Sold on ebay

+ Reply to Thread