+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A breath of fresh air… GB news

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    Nope, that's the reason they're doing it.
    There is a gaping hole the size of a universe in the market for a news channel that isn’t left wing, Brexit hating and anti British.
    One only has to look at the BBC’s handling of last night at the proms to see where their values lay.
    As soon as the bias broadcasting company goes subscription only the better, and its not far off!
    I mean, why does one have to pay the BBC to watch any live broadcast on any channel (including) YouTube even if one decides not to view any BBC content?
    And if one doesn’t pay, and one views, then there’s the threat of imprisonment!
    But hey, don’t forget that Gary Lineker earns £1.75M of your money and Zoe Ball has just had a near £1M pay rise because she’s female. Equality and all that.
    Utter madness and well out of touch with the way people view their media these days.
    Im just glad I cancelled my license ages ago.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Jon.

Good news..

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...-on-bbc-reform

Also Paul Dacre could be heading the utterly useless thing that is Ofcom.
    The left and certain BBC employees have gone into utter meltdown on twitter & elsewhere and are saying they’ll quit their jobs.
    Bye then, and don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.
    It’s not like they’ll get those hyper inflated salaries from any other company.

I'm Mike.

Great to hear, along with Laurence Fox starting a political party to turn the tide on woke bullshit, 2020 the summer of hate, bring it on.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm guy.

Not sure about "summer of hate" - I don't hate anyone, but I do have self respect and a certain amount of pride in my forebears.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Pete.

Only reason i have a TV on mi wall is to play games or watch footie. Apart from that music talks far more sense to me than anything from the gogglebox. Mebbe getting into the realms of conspiracy theories but ill avoid the conditioning ta .

I'm Steve.

Apparently Traveller Lives Matter too these days. Though the livelihoods of my ex-wife and fellow staff at the local Spar shop didn't whenever they came into town
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Apparently Traveller Lives Matter too these days. Though the livelihoods of my ex-wife and fellow staff at the local Spar shop didn't whenever they came into town
    Don't forget Traveller trans lives too!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Not sure about "summer of hate" - I don't hate anyone, but I do have self respect and a certain amount of pride in my forebears.
    Too late, the left started this, lets put the woke to sleep.

I'm Geoff.

Yes, I've had 'travellers' in my area numerous times in the past. That's not what we call them though.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Too late, the left started this, lets put the woke to sleep.
    Isn't euthanasia a little extreme? Although arguably, not entirely unjustified.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast