+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A breath of fresh air… GB news

I'm Jon.

Default A breath of fresh air… GB news

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...n-news-network

Personally I’m sick to the back teeth of “gotcha & woke” journalists like Kay Burley, Beff Ribgy, Peston and even worse the BBC crew including Maitliss and the sneering cow that is Naga Munchetty telling us what we should think on a daily basis.
    Mr Neil will hold anyone to account, no matter what their standing.
    One only has to look at his interview with SNP cult leader Sturgeon and her utter failure to respond with anything more than utter drivel to his cast iron facts.

I'm Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    Personally I’m sick to the back teeth of “gotcha & woke” journalists like Kay Burley, Beff Ribgy, Peston and even worse the BBC crew including Maitliss and the sneering cow that is Naga Munchetty telling us what we should think on a daily basis.
    Mr Neil will hold anyone to account, no matter what their standing./SIZE]

One only has to look at his interview with SNP cult leader Sturgeon and her utter failure to respond with anything more than utter drivel to his cast iron facts.
    Technics SL1000R, DynavectorXV1t, Garrard 401, Jelco SA750LB, Decca Reference, ATVM750SH, AT33Mono, Hana Umami Red, Reimyo CDP777, EarYoshino 912, Ear Yoshino 509s, JBLK2 SL5800s, ART Dram interconnects / speaker cables.

I'm Dennis.

I tend to agree, I worked with media people for five years and they are very mediocre in nature, and now they are egotistical, self important and self aggrandising.

I also find the spectacle of Neil nauseating.

I'm Lee.

There was me thinking he’d just launched a badly measuring dac and the ASR crew had savaged it.
    Cambridge audio cxc,CCA Spotify premium
    Beresford seg,dorado,supercap and clock mods
    Dcb1 750ma pre
    Quad QSP power
    Monitor Audio silver 8i
    Kimber powerkords,4vs speaker cable,pbj and Klotz mc5000 interconnects.

I'm Martin.

*** Thread moved to ''Abstract Chat'' section ***
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharos View Post
    I also find the spectacle of Neil nauseating.
    Funny how he seems to have more hair these days, darker too.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

With the exception of general elections and 'Brexit night' I've not watched the news or read a paper for years. It isn't good for your mental health.

It's just the same stories every day, same stories that they were reporting when I was a kid:

Trouble in Northern Ireland
    Kicking off in the middle east
    Famine
    climate change
    poverty
    war
    Natural disaster
    terrorism
    A politician said something

No doubt if I lived to be a thousand years old it would still be the same. I mean you wouldn't watch a TV show where the plot was exactly the same every episode would you? (exception: 'Columbo').

Actually the only thing that they used to report on but don't any more is Farming. In the 1970s and early 1980s there would always be a report at least once a week on how farmers are having 'their worst year ever.' They don't do that anymore although I've no idea why.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...n-news-network

Mr Neil will hold anyone to account, no matter what their standing.
    nicely put - about time for an alternative
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    nicely put - about time for an alternative
    Won't it really be just more of the ol semole?
    Dave

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Boris is doing more to support the SNP than they could ever do themselves.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast