+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fs. AUDIO NOTE JAPAN KSL KONDO ‘OVERTURE’.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Mark.

Default Fs. AUDIO NOTE JAPAN KSL KONDO ‘OVERTURE’.

For sale: Extremely rare and beautiful KSL KONDO OVERTURE EL34 32w Push Pull Line Level Integrated amplifier. The spec sheet which accompanies the Overture actually states 34w output.

This Overture is as if it were in The KONDO factory, looks perfect to me. I have no hesitation to say it’s in 10/10 condition. Fit, finish and engineering has to be seen to be believed. Never seen build quality like this before! Musical presentation is quite beautiful, and again, I’ve never heard anything like this before.

Prior to me buying this amazing Overture, it has been boxed and unused for three years. If you google KONDO Overture, you will find great review by Stereophile, High-fidelity, Stereo Times and Part time Audiophile. I was in touch with a European journalist who reviewed The Overture singing it’s praises. He responded by saying; “KONDO has something magic in their fingers”. I agree wholeheartedly!

I am using The Overture with UK Audio Note CD2.1X and ANJ LX speakers, finished in High Gloss Olive. The J’s look beautiful and of course, sound fab. The amp is fitted with a quad of EL34PH’s, replica’s of The original Philips EL34. The Overture’s current U.K. RRP is an astonishing £30,000!! There are currently 2 second hand Overture’s for sale, and from what I can see, both Italy I think. A MK1 at €13,000 (£11,916) and a MK11 at €14,500 (£13,291). The Overture MK1 I am selling is £9,750. This is a U.K. sale and collection ONLY from HG5. There is no way I would trust this with any courier. Payment by Bank Transfer. Serious enquiries only please and by PM.

Phil (hifinutt) has kindly offered to post some pics for me, As ever Phil, many thanks. A little patience from The Mods would be appreciated. Thanks for looking. 62.
    Last edited by Sixty2; 07-12-2020 at 16:14.

+ Reply to Thread